Hospital and Health Services Management Instructor
Heritage Institute is searching for an experienced, self-motivated Instructor.
This person will be responsible for instructing in our Hospital and Health Services Class. We are looking for a creative, driven person to teach in this growing segment of our education system.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a Personnel and/ or a Health care environment with experience in Medical Billing, Coding and Insurance and a Bachelors degree in Health Care Administration.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
· Teaching our students in accordance with the approved curriculum.
. Setting clear expectations for the students and ensuring they understand the course
· Assess each students progress and advise them on a weekly basis.
* 3 years experience in the medical field of management
* Medical billing and coding experience
* Medical office management and/or healthcare administration experience preferred
* Understanding of medical procedures desired
Check out our web site at: http://www.heritage-education.com/
Thank you in advance for your interest!
Fulltime employee benefits include medical/dental insurance, 401K, vacation/sick time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard