We are currently seeking hospitalist advanced practice providers to join our medical group at Jackson Purchase Medical Center. MESA Medical Group is currently accepting applications from acute care, or adult trained nurse practitioners as well as physician assistants that have 18 months of hospitalist experience.
As a provider led group, we understand the needs of hospitalist Advanced Practice Providers; the right hospitalist department in the right community, affordable living with an outstanding quality of life, personal control over your career, being a valued member of the team while working with great physicians, opportunity to take on leadership roles, and the ability to advocate for the issues that matter the most in the delivery of medicine. We offer everything from flexible scheduling with no seniority to provider-friendly assistance with credentialing.
- Annual Hospital Medicine Encounters: 6,800
- 107-bed (all private) acute care facility
- Ample staffing with a sustainable provider/patient ratio
- Admit from your own colleagues within the MESA Emergency Medicine group at this facility
- The hospital is the sole provider of acute care in Graves County and draws patients from the eight counties of the Jackson Purchase
- Innovative communication procedures to reduce wait time for test results
- Numerous specialties available for back-up
- 2009 Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals: National Benchmarks winner
- J1 applications accepted for this position since Mayfield, Kentucky is an underserved community
Mayfield is located in the far western portion of Kentucky, twenty minutes from one of the largest series of man-made lakes in the world, the National Park Service's Land Between the Lakes. Outdoor recreation abounds with numerous golf courses, biking, hiking and horseback riding trails. Hunters and fishermen will enjoy the area, with numerous opportunities for their sport. For indoor entertainment, shopping, antiquing, reading and performing arts are readily available. With a low cost of living, and inexpensive realty, Mayfield is a wonderful place to call home.
MESA offers competitive compensation packages for full-time hospitalist advanced practice provider employees. The benefits of working with MESA include the following:
- Competitive base pay
- Excellent benefits package available to full-time employees
- Malpractice insurance & tail coverage included
- Provider friendly agreements without non-compete clauses
- Internal CME program
- Opportunity to cross-credential at numerous facilities to add flexibility to your schedule
- Opportunities for leadership roles, if desired
- Assistance with licensing, credentialing and transitioning
- High-touch and accessible physician leadership and administrative support
For more information regarding Jackson Purchase Medical Center, this hospitalist advanced practice provider job or MESA Medical Group please send CV’s or inquiries to
at email@example.com or call
At MESA Medical Group, we’re continually raising the standard in emergency and hospital medicine—and we will bring you only the...