We are currently seeking hospitalist physicians to join our group at the Spring View Hospital.
As a physician led group, we understand the needs of hospitalist physicians; the right hospitalist department in the right community, affordable living with an outstanding quality of life, personal control over your career, and the ability to advocate for the issues that matter the most in the delivery of medicine. We offer everything from flexible scheduling with no seniority to provider-friendly assistance with credentialing.
- Annual Hospital Medicine Encounters: 5,000
- 75-bed facility
- 7 on / 7 off; part-time shifts also available
- Ample staffing with a sustainable physician/patient ratio
- Admit from your own colleagues within the MESA Emergency Medicine group at this facility
- Serves a population of more than 55,000
- State-of-the-art technology
Lebanon is home of Kentucky's bluegrass season kickoff each year. Witness incredible performances at the Kentucky Bluegrass Music Kickoff, a festival honoring the state's official music. Where else can you stand in the geographic center of the state, watch bourbon flow and barrels grow, experience some of the world's most unique sights and events and eat until you're about to bust? Located in Kentucky's bluegrass region, Marion County is equidistant from Louisville, Lexington, and Frankfort. Lebanon, Marion County's county seat, is within one day's traveling distance of two-thirds of the nation's population. In recent years, Lebanon has established itself as a center of trade, commerce, and industry in Central Kentucky. Marion County is amidst rolling bluegrass hills and rangy knob lands. Some of its first communities, established almost 200 years ago, were from one of Maryland's first migration movements in 1785.
MESA offers competitive compensation packages for full-time hospitalist physician employees. The benefits of working with MESA include the following:
- Competitive base pay
- Excellent benefits package available to full-time employees
- Malpractice insurance & tail coverage included
- Physician friendly agreements without non-compete clauses
- Assistance with licensing, credentialing and transitioning
- High-touch and accessible physician leadership and administrative support
For more information regarding Spring View Hospital, this hospitalist physician job or MESA Medical Group please send CV’s or inquiries to
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
MESA Medical Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
At MESA Medical Group, we’re continually raising the standard in emergency and hospital medicine—and we will bring you only the...