Join Us in Wallingford, Connecticut!
The Wallingford Lifestyle
Located in central Connecticut, the upscale suburban community of Wallingford is home to over 45,000 residents. The community of Wallingford has excellent public and private schools, and a picturesque landscape. Wallingford is ideally located 20 minutes from the cities of New Haven and Hartford, and two hours from Boston, MA and New York, NY, providing its residents with limitless opportunities to enjoy gourmet dining, theater, art museums, luxury resort casinos, professional sporting events and shopping.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
* Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (Adult), but excluding obstetrical
* Providing internal medicine or critical care services to patients
* Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients
* Coordinating with patient’s PCP, hospital, or health plan whichever is applicable, all ancillary services related to inpatient episode
* Coordinating with patient’s PCP, hospital, or health plan, whichever is applicable, the discharge planning needs with the patient, patient’s family and the care manager/discharge planner
* Providing appropriate communication to PCP in order to insure continuity of care and appropriate follow-up care, including preparation of the discharge summary
* Coordinating the transfer of patients to other hospital as required and medically appropriate
* Responsible for the clinical/administrative oversight of the Clinical Care Coordinator
Call us at 800-882-0686 to learn more
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 months ago - save job