Due to continued growth and new hotel openings we have great opportunities waiting for you!
The Drury family has provided travelers with squeaky clean rooms, friendly service and a good value for 30 years. Family ownership makes Drury Hotels distinctly different and assures our guests that they will receive TOP quality and service every time they stay.
Please use zip code (39157) to apply online.
Guest Service Agent:
Assists our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Desk related functions. Performs to maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
Under general supervision, prepares the 5:30 Kickback® for guests following Company policies and procedures. Maintains the food service/ lobby area in a clean, well-organized manner, and assists guests with Kickback service. Presents a high standard of integrity, service and hospitality at all times to promote the Drury culture with customers and co-workers. Has a general knowledge of the hotel, area and events to answer guests questions.
Under general direction, maintains the physical property and grounds of the hotel. Completes necessary repairs, and performs preventive maintenance procedures in a manner responsive to guest satisfaction and to preservation of company assets in a safe, cost- effective manner. When necessary, may be responsible for routine custodial duties.
Performs a variety of housekeeping services to maintain guest rooms according to set Company standards. May also perform laundry functions. Assists guests whenever possible.
- Must have open availability.
- Must be willing to work overnights.
- Requires ability to take written and verbal direction must be able to communicate clearly in English.
- Requires ability to relate to the public in a warm, friendly manner in providing a hospitable environment.
- Requires ability to give attention to detail and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
- Experience in working with the public in a service industry is preferred, or related activities.
- Requires ability to walk and stand during entire working period of 8 hours; requires ability to lift
- 10 - 15 pounds on occasion.
Must use the below link to apply online:
Drug Free Workplace EOE No Phone Calls Please
As a family-owned and operated hotel system, we have the unique opportunity to maintain a consistent vision, mission and set of values. All...