The Devereux Treatment Home Program is seeking caring, responsible adults who would be willing to take:
ONE or TWO Adolescent Females into their home to provide them with:
- 24 Hour Supervision
- Transportation to and from their home School District in Monmouth County
- Transportation to and fom Legal/Medical Appointments
This placement serves as a Detention Alternative Program Treatment Home,
to AT RISK youth that have committed minor offenses.
Placement for these youth is short term 3-5 days ( up to 28 Days)
Applicants will operate the program under a contract with Devereux and are therefore self employed as Full-Time Professional Parents.
- All training for parents
- Case management for youth
- Support Services
- Generous stipend
Candidates interested in this unique and innovative experience must own or rent a home with at least one spare bedroom to accommodate 1 -2 youth.
This opportunity may provide you with the ability to:
Make a change in the lives of children
Be self employed and
Develop professional skills all while earning a generous stipend.
Interested Candidates please call Recruiter for more information:
- Location: Monmouth County Residents Only
- Compensation: $70.00 per day per child placed /$35.00 per day if bed is empty (Tax Free)
- This is at a non-profit organization.