Purpose: Provides support to Project Managers and the client, and fulfills their support requests. Requests may include but are not limited to, data upload, data overlays, database modifications, data export (subset and production deliverables), running queries and updating data tracking documentation. Additionally responsible for fulfilling any other requests generated internally for either the Hosting team, or another team within Modus (e.g. sales support, etc).
- Provides Project Managers with status updates regarding tasks in progress
- Maintains client data tracking documentation
- Provides first-tier 24/7 client support
- Customizes specific database components
- Maintains client user accounts and access permissions
- Maintains internal case documentation
- Perform custom queries within the database
- Fulfills range of custom client requests
- Assists client in isolating production population within the database
- Generates export deliverables based on client’s specifications
- Manages all inter-departmental tasks associated with case
- MUST have experience with Relativity
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with MS Office software and Windows operating system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze data and present findings to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members to achieve client satisfaction.
- Multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in the litigation technology industry (forensic data collection, electronic discovery, imaging, hosting or document review).
- SQL experience
- Computer Programming (in any language)
- Law firm experience
Modus - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Modus is an eDiscovery services provider. Some of the world’s largest corporations and AMLAW 200 law firms trust Modus to solve tough...