A Hotel Administrator with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Executive office to deliver an excellent staff experience while providing secretarial support, managing the mail, and carrying out filing. |
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Hotel Administrator, you are responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Executive office to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Hotel Administrator would also be required to provide secretarial support, manage mail, and carry out all filing. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily administrative activities of the Executive office while adhering to Hilton Standards, policies and procedures
- Provide secretarial support to the Executive team
- Ensure all communications, particularly relating to owners, guests and the Corporate office are handled promptly and professionally
- Receive and distribute mail
- Ensure outgoing mail is despatched in a timely manner
- Provide minutes to Executive Team Meetings and compile management reports in a timely and accurate manner if necessary
- Maintain adequate supplies of office stationary
- Identify and build internal and external relationships
- Carry out all filing
- Comply with all key security mandates
- Report any maintenance issues or hazards
- Maintain own work area in a clean, tidy and good manner
- Report defective materials and equipment
- Assist with special projects related to the Executive Office
What are we looking for?
A Hotel Administrator serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
What benefits will I receive?
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Hospitality Online, Inc. - 13 months ago