General Summary of Job Duties
Perform the daily cleaning of a minimum of sixteen (16) Guest Rooms in the allotted amount of time. Assist Guests and Team Members with needs and requests
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Silverton STYLE.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens.
- Change sheets and other linens, pillows, and comforters and make beds according to established guidelines.
- Replenish and/or replace supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies, TV Guide, cable movie card, casino information flyers, menu, matches, bibles, and phone books.
- Renders assistance to Guests.
- Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
- Sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums floor.
- Vacuums rugs/carpets and cleans upholstered furniture.
- Cleans restrooms including but not limited to toilets, sinks, showers/tubs, vanity area, mirrors and floors.
- Dusts and/or cleans furniture including but not limited to televisions, credenzas, chairs, soft chairs, headboards, air conditioning units, vanity area, phone, mirrors, sofa, wall and ceiling lamps including all lamp shades, luggage rack as well as picture frames and glass.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies including but not limited to toilet paper, Kleenex, soap, shampoo and lotion.
- Ensure all items in room are in working order including but not limited to the television, lights, air conditioning unit, telephone, alarm clock, drapes and curtains and the luggage rack.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Immediately turns found items into Lost & Found.
- Maintain control of assigned rooms card key.
- Reports any and all maintenance issues.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Managers.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Team Members, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
- Arriving on-time for all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following Silverton STYLE:
- Embrace Change – Not resistant or afraid of change. Responsive and adaptable to situations and/or circumstances that are different from the day to day routine.
- Take Time to Connect with Guests and Each Other - Quickly build rapport and establish personal relationships with Guests and Team Members. Fits in with the department and is considerate toward others and promotes a atmosphere of team work.
- Be Happy with Yourself - Have a positive outlook with your job, your guests, and yourself. Feel good about yourself and the contributions you make to the Company.
- Think Quality - Provide a high level of service, maintain high standards and work hard to get it right the first time. Identify possible difficulties and present solutions.
- Be a Positive Representative for Silverton at All Times – Be upbeat, cheerful and smile during all interaction with Guests, Vendors, Business Partners and Team Members. Wear uniforms to specification and adhere to appearance standards during shift.
- Redefine the Concept of Team – Breakdown the barriers between departments and get involved.
- Feel the Fear, Have Doubts and Go for It Anyway – Understand it’s okay to feel apprehension about change and be unsure about the affects of the change but push past your uncertainly and embrace the new challenge or opportunity.
- Over Communicate –Maintains open lines of communication. Speaks confidently and fluently. Talks at the correct pace and level. Is understandable. Holds others’ attention when speaking. Elicits necessary information to fully understand the needs, problems, and motives of customers.
Silverton offers a distinct variety of dining selections. Whether it's a quick turkey sandwich you're craving, or a thick, juicy Filet...