American Cruise Lines operates the world’s newest fleet of cruise ships. A delightful and accommodating all-American crew welcomes our guests and anticipates their every need, providing an unequal level of attention. American Cruise Lines is the leader in the small ship, luxury cruising market offering 7, 10, and 14 night cruises to destinations all across America including the Mississippi River and Alaska.
The Hotel Manager position is completely hands on and focused on exceeding passenger expectations. Hotel Managers will successfully execute the management of Rooms/Cabins, Foodservice, Shore Excursions and Passengers Rebookings. Superior communication skills when interacting with Passengers, along with a strong work ethic to set the standard for other shipboard managers and crew members is required. Hotel Managers will have the utmost professional image and demeanor.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with excellent growth opportunities from within. American Cruise Lines offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance and 401k.
Some Job Responsibilities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ensuring highest level of housekeeping and foodservice
- Organizing, planning, and facilitating hotel and foodservice meetings
- Training and supervising housekeeping managers, foodservice managers, chefs, and all other hotel crew members
- Effective and constant communication with the Guilford, CT, Home Office
- Experience in managing both hotels and restaurants
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or Hotel & Restaurant Management or a degree with equal work experience
- Minimum 3 years management experience at a full service hotel, resort or cruise ship
- Pre-employment drug test
- Strong organizational skills and effective communication skills (English)
- Ability to work 6-8 weeks onboard consecutively with 1-2 off throughout the year.
American Cruise Lines - 2 years ago
American Cruise Lines operates the world’s newest fleet of cruise ships specializing in a unique style of small ship cruising along...