EBCO Superintendents are the leaders on our construction sites, and are responsible for attaining profit goals, promoting workplace safety, and managing man-power and equipment (where applicable) on the assigned project. The Superintendent is also responsible for meeting the schedule, controlling costs, exceeding our client’s expectations and promoting a positive company image.
This is a travelling position for construction projects throughout the Southern U.S.
The successful Superintendent candidate(s) will possess:
· Detail orientation
· Reputation for working well with clients & customers
· Working knowledge of standards, specifications, codes, regulations and laws
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office products
· High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree in Construction an asset
· 15 – 20 years of experience in construction, at least 10 of which have been in a construction supervisory position
· Experience in the areas of Hotels, Assisted Living and/or Multifamily
Submit Resume and Project List
ConstructionJobs.com - 20 months ago
EBCO General Contractor, Ltd. started as a branch of EBCO Development (est. 1984) that has taken root and has developed a life of its own....