Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to
achieve AMC’s goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate
expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work
• Lead and develop Film Crew and Supervisors to
perform the “Essential Functions” of their
• Provide direct supervision and guidance to
• Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest
• Ensure proper staffing in each
• Perform daily opening, closing, operational,
and administrative duties.
• Reinforce guest and operational focus through
MBWA (Managing by Walking Around).
• Review financial numbers to optimize financial
results and the guest experience.
• Take ownership of the successful completion of
personal training program.
• Oversee an individual theatre department as
assigned, if applicable.
• Assist with hiring, training, developing, and
appropriately disciplining associates.
• Work effectively with supervisors, peers,
subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate
• Listen, communicate, and work effectively with
guests in high volume setting.
• Deliver timely results with minimal
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all
scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule
• Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards
and ensure compliance with company programs.
• All other functions as designated by the
General Manager or Senior Manager (where
Age 18 or older; other location-specific age
requirements may apply.
• Minimum of one year experience in
guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality,
• Minimum of one year of supervisory or
commensurate leadership experience.
Requirements to be performed, with or without
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and
bending on a frequent basis.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it
up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash
• Ability to work and meet deadlines with
• Working knowledge of all Film Crew
• Supervisor experience preferred.
• Undergraduate degree
• Approved trainer experience and/or booth
A list containing Access and Environment are
available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants,
black belt, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black
AMC Entertainment - 10 months ago
AMC Networks is now somewhere over the rainbow. Formerly Rainbow Media Holdings, the company is a leading cable television broadcaster with...