Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to
achieve AMC’s goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate
expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work
perform the “Essential Functions” of their
- Lead and develop Film Crew and Supervisors to
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest
- Ensure proper staffing in each
and administrative duties.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational,
MBWA (Managing by Walking Around).
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through
results and the guest experience.
- Review financial numbers to optimize financial
personal training program.
- Take ownership of the successful completion of
assigned, if applicable.
- Oversee an individual theatre department as
appropriately disciplining associates.
- Assist with hiring, training, developing, and
subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers,
guests in high volume setting.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with
- Deliver timely results with minimal
scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all
and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards
General Manager or Senior Manager (where
- All other functions as designated by the
Age 18 or older; other location-specific age
requirements may apply.
guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality,
- Minimum of one year experience in
commensurate leadership experience.
- Minimum of one year of supervisory or
Requirements to be performed, with or without
bending on a frequent basis.
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and
up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with
- Working knowledge of all Film Crew
- Supervisor experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree
- Approved trainer experience and/or booth
A list containing Access and Environment are
available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants,
black belt, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black
From a family owned business to our future as one of the world’s premiere entertainment companies.
AMC Theatres welcomes...