THE HONEYBAKED HAM COMPANY
HOURLY STORE SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
To ensure customers receive
excellence in service and product quality.
To perform, support and manage all aspects of store operations.. To act in conjunction with the General Manager in achieving company sales and profit objectives. To act in the capacity of General Manager in the General Manager’s and Store Manager’s absence. To assist in the leadership and management to the Production team and store staff.
- Maintains a respectful workplace, which exhibits the company values.
- Assumes all operational control in the absence of the General Manager, approximately 33% of each week, or whenever the GM is not in the store.
- Manages store operations as assigned by the General Manager.
- Assists in the training of hourly store associates and ensures expectations for each position are met.
- Coaches associates using established processes and tools.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Executes basic store opening / closing procedures and daily / weekly reports and performs various administrative functions.
- Monitors and manages product quality on Front of House and Back of House using established processes and tools.
- Monitors production and sales efficiencies.
- Ensures proper use of equipment and sanitation procedures, proper use of equipment and proper product rotation.
- Monitors stocking and clean up duties.
- Maintains knowledge in all B2B and Catering processes.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Resolves all customer complaints in a timely manner, utilizing appropriate judgment.
- Oversees unloading of shipments using established tools including checking quantities against invoice.
- Oversees daily production paperwork including pull sheet, box weight sheet, unsalable sheet, and Holiday inventory sheet.
- Performs other duties as required, which may include the use of a personal vehicle.
- Overall operations as measured by inside and outside quality assurance audits, operational audits, product quality evaluations and health inspections.
- Customer satisfaction as measured by mystery shops, customer feedback tools and service execution ratings.
- At least 2 years of restaurants or service industry experience is desirable.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Good understanding of production facility operations experience equivalent to 1-2 years work experience.
CERTIFICATES, OR KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of applicable sections of HoneyBaked’s Basic Management Training program with a satisfactory score.
- Driver’s license and transportation.
SAFETY HAZARDS OF THE JOB:
- Physical dexterity and mobility to perform demands of the job including working with hot torch, slicing machines .
- Requires long hours at all holidays.
- Requires bending, stooping, standing, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing up to 65 pounds on a constant basis.
- Requires working directly with customers.
- Requires working with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment and conditions.
- Works with machinery and production equipment including slicing machine blades and gas or propane torches
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION
- This position has no direct budget accountability. However, through performance of its essential job duties, it can impact profitability.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The Store Supervisor provides task direction to all hourly associates.
- This position reports to the General Manager.
The HoneyBaked Ham Company - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -