- Receives, stores, and issues equipment, material, supplies, merchandise, and compiles stock records in stockroom.
- Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items against packing slips.
- Compiles reports on adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments.
- Will distribute stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued.
- May move or transport material or supplies to other departments, using hand or industrial truck.
- Will maintain inventory and other stock records, using internal tracking system (E-maintenance)
- Will maintain a clean working environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the purchasing agent or management.
Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM Daily
Flex time available
Compensation and Benefits
- CROWN offers a comprehensive co mpensation package to include:
- Hourly rate of $11.31/hr with employer paid health care coverage (medical, dental, vision, and prescription programs)
- Employer paid life insurance coverage
- Generous paid time off program to include vacation and holidays
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Employee stock purchase program
Job Qualifications and Requirements
CROWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Require minimum of high school degree or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a storeroom, shipping/receiving, or warehouse role
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and /or move up to 75 pounds
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as demonstrated by proficiency exam
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are a plus
- Must be self-directed and able to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Crown Holdings - 20 months ago