The Nursing Administrative Supervisor is responsible for evaluating the individualized patient care (neonates, infants, toddlers, school age children, adolescents, young adults, middle-aged adults, and elderly) by utilizing the nursing process. The supervisor functions in accordance with Medical Center Enterprise philosophy, policy, and procedures, Standards of Care and professional standards of practice, the joint Commission Standards and OSHA. The nursing Administrative Supervisor demonstrates leadership ability and is responsible for the direct management of all patient care units during the shift, inclusive of the management of human and physical resources, to deliver optimum quality care. The supervisor assigns personnel appropriately, evaluates care, identifies and solves problems, communicates with the Nurse Managers, Medical Staff, patients and visitors and maintains good inter- and intra-departmental relationships’. The supervisor is responsible for administrative coordination of other hospital departments which operate “on call” during evening, nights and weekend shifts.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- At least 3 years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment preferred.
- Current license with the Alabama State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Must maintain current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) preferred.
Nursing Administration, Support Services
AL-Enterprise (Dothan region)
Medical Center Enterprise
MCE - 400 N. Edwards St., Enterprise, Al 36330
Day/Evening rotating shift
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard