This position is responsible for carrying out the maintenance processes of the community, focusing on the upkeep of the community’s common areas. The Housekeeper provides the “first impression” as each future resident walks into the interior of the community.
- Review daily work order priorities with the Maintenance Supervisor at the beginning of each day.
- Perform routine cleaning and daily upkeep tasks of all common areas and vacant units. Complete in a timely manner while utilizing the Housekeeping Checklist.
- Maintain a trash-free community by picking up litter and debris on property.
- Monitor the physical condition of the community and report maintenance issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the communicating a supply shortage of all supplies and equipment owned by the property to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining a clean and safe work shop.
This position will float, and must have transportation.