Job Number: 66729
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Brookdale Senior Living, the nation’s largest senior living provider, is seeking a Housekeeper for our community, Richmond Place Rehab located in Lexington, KY!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 565 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 27,500 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers/continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Housekeepers
Job Number: 66729
Job Type: Full Time
Contact: Lisa Haley
Location: Richmond Place Rehab--3051 Rio Dosa Drive, Lexington, KY 40509
Key responsibilities are:
* Perform general cleaning assignments in apartments, hallways and common areas
* Prepare apartments for move-in as assigned
* Participate in annual cleaning schedules
* Utilize cleaning chemicals properly and safely in accordance with department guidelines
* Inform supervisor of any pertinent resident issues or concerns
We seek the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience required.
* Excellent verbal communication skills, a high degree of service orientation and excellent work ethic.
* Must be available for weekends.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume directly to Lisa Haley at LHaley@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com.
apartment complex, clean, cleaner, cleaning, cleaning homes, custodial, custodian, facilities, facilities maintenance, general, general labor, housekeeper, housekeepers, housekeeping, janitorial, labor, laborer, maid, maintenance, Lexington, KY
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 9 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...