Responsible for the cleanliness, arrangement and supply of all guest rooms in an assigned section.
1. Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
2. Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs.
3. Clean 18 rooms per day following the Housekeeping Guidelines within an eight-hour work day while maintaining established standards.
4. After proving ability to increase workload, clean extra guest rooms to receive additional compensation.
5. Check fixtures, television, radio, and heating/cooling equipment for proper operation.
6. Set heating/cooling equipment and radio on proper settings.
7. Inspect room for maintenance needs and report on maintenance service requests.
8. Perform daily general clean duties and changing of bedspreads, blankets, mattress pads and shower curtains as assigned.
9. Log rooms cleaned on daily housekeeping report.
10. Fold terry and linen while waiting for rooms.
11. Clean, organize, and restock cart at the end of the day terry, cups, toilet paper, rags, and fill spray bottles Deliver supply basket to laundry for restocking.
12. Maintain cart, linen room, and vacuum cleaner cleanliness. Turn in key and room status report to Guest Room Supervisor or front desk.
13. Know how to operate laundry equipment and maintain public area cleanliness.
14. Must wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
15. Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
16. Practice safety standards at all times.
17. Be able to move luggage, packages, or furniture weighing up to 40lbs.
18. Employee must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
19. Employee must perform other duties as assigned, of which the employee is capable.
Please see above
Concord Hospitality - 22 months ago