POSITION SUMMARY: |
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Perform general housekeeping duties throughout the Medical Center.
- Must be able to work in fast pace settings.
- Considerable amounts of walking, pushing, pulling and lifting heavy objects.
- Exposure to dust, fumes and cleaning chemicals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching overhead, wiping surfaces from floor level to overhead, pushing mops, brooms and wheeled carts, grasping.
- Lifting up to 35 pounds, kneeling, working with and around cleaning chemicals, solvents and scents.
- Working typically in a temperature controlled environment, but infrequent periods of cleaning in areas without heat or air conditioning. Periodic use of stools or ladders.
- Mostly indoor but occasionally requires outdoor exposure to dust, fumes, and chemicals.
EMHS - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard