Responsible for cleaning facilities as assigned to provide clean, sanitary, comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for the residents, employees, and the public.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for care and upkeep of flooring throughout facility when necessary and as scheduled.
- Responsible for keeping grounds clean, including pool area and sidewalks, throughout property.
- Responsible for organizing supply room.
- Responsible for moving heavy furniture or objects.
- Responsible for upkeep and service of cigarette disposal mediums throughout property.
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as polishers, buffers, vacuums, washer/dryer, etc.
- Maintains facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
- Responsible for daily disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents and chemicals in accordance with established safety regulations.
- Damp dusts furniture, light fixtures, window sills, etc. in high areas.
- Reports any needed repairs or equipment malfunction to supervisor immediately (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Uses safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Assists in laundry duties.
- Assists with housekeeping duties as necessary or assigned.
- Performs all other duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to inspire client confidence in the FRN Staff and the FRN Model of Treatment.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate through conduct and communications the stability required to effectively assist patients and their family members through the FRN Model of Treatment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to pay continual attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and highly adaptable to change.
- A current, valid drivers license is required for frequent business travel between locations.
Education and Experience
- GED or high school diploma
- 1-2 years housekeeping experience preferred.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Sits, stands, bends, kneels, lifts and moves intermittently during work hours.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or move up to 60 pounds.
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard