Overall Function: To clean guest rooms per company and guest standards.
1. Clean rooms to company standards, using various equipment, cleaning supplies and tools.
2. Stock guest rooms with supplies.
3. Record written room maintenance requirements and provide a copy to the Maintenance Department and Head Housekeeper.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
Tools & Equipment Required
Housekeeping cart, vacuum, feather duster, spray bottles containing cleaning compounds, toilet brush, cleaning caddy, rags, toy broom, windshield wipes, sponge/abrasive, clipboard, housekeeper’s daily control sheet, and master room key. Personal Protective Equipment: Rubber gloves, protective gloves and eye goggles.
Complete room cleaning sequence quickly, averaging 1.5 or less defects per completed room.
* Must be willing to work overtime without notice as needed to meet job standards.
Work Environment: Frequent movement between heated and/or air conditioned environment and outdoor environment. Some exposure to unpleasant weather.
1. Knowledge of general cleaning practices. 2. Ability to learn to carry out the room cleaning sequence outlined in company standards.
3. Ability to learn the proper use of industrial cleaning chemicals.
4. Ability to speak conversational English.
5. Ability to interact well with fellow co-workers and guests in a friendly and cohesive environment.
1. Ability to stand continuously for entire shift when necessary.
2. Ability to maneuver a housekeeping cart in corridors and walkways.
3. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
4. Ability to satisfactorily perform all required cleaning operations.
Cognitive Abilities Ability to work independently, understand instructions with minimal direction and maintain a high degree of productivity and quality.
Good Nite Inn - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard