Responsible for efficiently cleaning apartment community's common areas and vacant apartments.
- Must have average communication skills to be able to understand and follow directions.
- Prefer knowledge of cleaning chemical usage.
- Cleans vacant apartments for resident move-ins.
- Cleans apartment community's office, club area, clothes care centers and storage area.
- Trashes out vacant apartments as required.
- Assists with market readies as needed.
- Assists maintenance in maintaining a clean and orderly shop.
- Adheres to company key procedures.
- Participates in an outgoing community improvement plan and preventive maintenance program.
- Reports any maintenance problems.
- Distributes resident notices to residents as required.
- Assists with resident functions as required.
- Must be prompt, on time to work and have good, regular attendance.
- Adheres to and complies with company safety policies and rules and wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as directed.
- Adheres to OSHA safety standards that are applicable for the safe performance of job.
- Maintains courteous and helpful demeanor with residents, prospective residents, co-workers, vendors, etc.
- Must have mode of communication in which to be contacted at home and to respond in cases of emergency.
- Works overtime, weekend, holiday and evening work as required.
- Wears company uniform with photo I.D. badge during work hours.
- May be transferred or assigned to work at another Milestone community.
- Acts as a team member with all associates of the management staff.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Community Director (or Assistant Community Director in Community Director's absence) and Maintenance Supervisor.
- May be required to assist with carpet cleaning.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 30 pounds.
- Pushes and/or pulls cleaning cart up to 40 pounds.
- Moves objects from one floor to another.
- Frequently bends/stoops, climbs stairs, kneels, balances, reaches above shoulder height, walks, and twists.
- Has normal range of vision, hearing, and speech.
Houston, TX 77058
Milestone Management is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, including but not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, selection for transfer, and compensation for all qualified associates, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, or disability.
Complete the attached Employment Application and submit by clicking the Apply Now button.
Milestone Management - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Milestone Management is one of the largest privately owned residential property management and investment companies in the U.S. Our...