ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the District of Columbia. We serve more than 14,000 individuals with disabilities annually through a range of innovative and valued employment, training, habilitation, housing and other support services. In addition to our support services, ServiceSource directly employs more than 1,500 individuals on successful government and commercial affirmative employment contracts. We invite you to be a part of our successful mission by applying for this position.
- Sets table for dinner parties, receptions and lunches. Serves food and beverages, greets and receives guests upon arrival to events, cleans tables after functions, washes dishes, dries and returns dishes to storage area.
- Wash and dry laundry, irons clothes and linens, mends clothes and linens, changes bed linens and turns back bed for guests.
- Assists with meal preparation by performing such duties as preparing various salads, baking cookies, making coffee and preparing beverages.
- Supports operations of facility by providing courier service, running errands, making urgent deliveries, and picking up orders on an as-needed basis.
- Dusts and polishes silver and brass fixtures and wood furniture, usually antiques, vacuums, mops, scrubs and/or waxes floor and walls.
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms, kitchens and appliances and replenishes soap and paper products.
- Orders paper and cleaning supplies and maintains inventory, loads and unloads food, paper products, and supplies as needed.
- Assists at functions by taking coats and providing for the needs of guests.
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of laundry methods and techniques including caring for special linens.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods and techniques including caring for antiques.
- Knowledge of proper table settings and serving practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of rules of etiquette.
- Knowledge of basic food preparation.
- Ability to mix proper amounts of water/chemical solutions.
- Ability to operate equipment.
ServiceSource Inc. - 12 months ago
ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the...