Job Title: Housekeeper-Westhampton
Department: Westhampton Support Services
Reports To: Westhampton Support Services Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: October 30, 2013
SUMMARY: Ensure cleanliness and proper presentation of Westhampton Clubhouse, Youth facilities, Golf Learning Center, and golf restroom trailer.
- Provide platinum service while maintaining a clean and safe environment for members, guests, and staff
- Know and embrace the mission statement and platinum service basics
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Maintain a spotless and safe environment for members and staff
- Clean and polish lighting, fixtures, surfaces, and trim
- Clean rooms, hallways, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other areas
- Sweep, scrub, and polish floors
- Sweep outside of entrances
- Vacuum carpets and rugs while inspecting them for holes or stains
- Dust furniture, equipment, and fixtures
- Wash windows, mirrors, door panels, and sills
- Empty wastebaskets, recycling bins, and ashtrays
- Replenish restroom supplies
- Report any damaged or stained furniture or accessories to Supervisor or Manager
- Maintain clean, organized storage areas for equipment and supplies
- Clean Golf facilities at Caddie Hill
SCHEDULE: Full-time, working 5 days a week (approximately 35 hours/week). Shift is from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Shifts may be adjusted according to season. Must be available weekends and holidays.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. Three to six months related experience or training required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand for lengthy periods of time and walk. The employee is regularly required lift/move up to 40lbs unassisted. Employee is regularly required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Employee is also required to stand and reach with hands and arms and regularly use hands and fingers.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions and frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
EQUIPMENT USED: Vacuum, commercial cleaners, mop, floor buffer, and other standard cleaning equipment.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: It is Club policy not to hire any employee under the age of 16.