The housekeeper performs designated cleaning in resident care areas, organize and disinfect various items in the residents rooms, bathrooms, offices and common areas. Will also disinfect equipment such as air mattresses, lights stands, IV poles and shelves.
Perform safety and infection control procedures to ensure a safe and clean environment for residents and staff. Participate in performance improvement plans.
Attend department meetings, facility meetings and educational opportunities.
Performs a variety of cleaning duties to ensure established standard of cleanliness are maintained in the facility, and adjusts these duties to ensure the needs of the assigned area are met.
Performs work efficiently and with minimum supervision to contribute to an economical operation.
Duties: Communicates verbally and non-verbal and non-verbally in a clear, concise manner. Creates an environment that encourages others to ask questions.
- Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
We conduct drug and alcohol testing as allowed by applicable state law.
Welcov Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading providers of senior services. Our award-winning organization is committed to quality care...