The Environmental Services Technician performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Minimum six months housekeeping experience and excellent communication skills required. Able to lift 25 lbs.
HCA Inc - 2 years ago
Since opening our doors in 1975, The Medical Center of Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with superior healthcare. We've built our...