A position in one of Ultima Hospitality's hotels can be a fun and rewarding career!
Ultima Hospitality is rooted in a core set of values; these values are evident in all that we do. As an associate on our team, our expectation is that you demonstrate these core values throughout your day and use them as a guide in your decision making process.
- Integrity : adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character and honesty in all that you do
- Accountability : being accountable, liable, or answerable for personal actions & decisions
- Performance : completion of tasks with the highest level of achievement
- Passion : powerful or compelling emotion or feeling toward what you do that exudes in your daily work, dedication
The Houseperson role is an extremely important role within the hotel. Guest's within our hotels will rate the overall satisfaction with their stay, often times, how highly they rate their stay is a direct reflection on the cleanliness of their hotel room and the overall hotel. The Houseperson position plays an important role in the overall cleanliness of the guest rooms and hotel.
The Houseperson position is responsible for responding to the needs of guests, room attendants, management, the front desk and more. He/She is responsible for assisting in the disposal of trash, the movement of linens & terry to the laundry area from the guest rooms, restocking room attendant carts and assisting room attendants with additional supply needs on the floors. The Houseperson role also assists in ensuring safety and security within the hotel and reporting any security/maintenance issues appropriately. Additionally, the Houseperson assists in maintaining order and organization with the Housekeeping Department, specifically storage areas. Other responsibilities of the Houseperson may include but are not limited to: delivering items to guest rooms, ensuring lost & found procedures are followed and assisting with other items as requested by management.
- Basic English Language Skills
- Professional, Warm Demeanor - Service Oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage time and work well under pressure
- High School Diploma (or equivalent education/experience)
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift (up to 40 lbs. frequently/75 lbs occasionally), pull and bend continuously throughout a shift
- Previous hotel experience helpful, but not required
Hospitality is a 24/7 industry therefore, candidates should anticipate working weekends and holidays as needed.
EOE - M/F/D/V
Ultima Hospitality - 12 months ago