The Inspector/ Housekeeper position performs the interior cleaning of all accommodation units to include studios, one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom, three bedroom lock offs and four bedroom units and inspection of the units for Team Housekeeping. This position will perform check out, new construction, renovation, annual maintenance, stay-over, mid week and trash and tidy cleans and inspections to the standards set forth by the resort. Cleaning, inspections and customer delight are the focus of this position.
Detailed Description · Perform check out cleaning on studios one, two, three and four bedroom units. 75%
Job Requirements · Ability to follow prescribed procedures and guidelines in accomplishing tasks as described above.
- Perform inspections of units cleaned and serviced. 10%
- Perform cleaning of stay over, mid week and trash and tidy cleans. 5%
- Perform cleaning of annual maintenance units. 4%
- Perform cleaning of new construction and renovation units. 2%
- Train other housekeepers in Team Housekeeping style. 2%
- Special projects when applicable. 1%
- Reports Lost & Found, and any service issues found in a unit. 1%
- Achieve department goals for number of units cleaned within cleanliness and time standards.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE · High School diploma, GED or equivalent, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Skill in attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in Team Housekeeping concept Preferred.
One resort company likes orange lakes just as much as blue ones. Through a partnership with InterContinental Hotels Group, Orange Lake...