Basic Job Description
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for keeping the ship clean and maintaining the highest quality of cleanliness in passenger staterooms and the public areas of the ship. You will lead, train, and supervise the stewards to ensure that all cabins and public areas meet and exceed our company standards for cleanliness. These tasks are to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in an extremely high level of passenger satisfaction. The Housekeeping Manager is directly responsible for the cleanliness of the ship.
American Cruise Lines is the leader in the small, luxury cruising market offering 7, 10, and 14 night cruises to destinations all over the East Coast, Mississippi River, Pacific Northwest, and Alaska
Job Responsibilities :
- Daily inspection of all passenger staterooms using approved inspection checklist
- Daily inspection of public spaces, laundry room, and linen closets
- Crew quarter inspections (twice weekly)
- Immediately respond to passenger complaints and report back to guest with a resolution
- Reporting maintenance problems to the Captain and Mate
- Training stewards in company cleaning procedures
- Passenger interaction regarding the cleanliness of their staterooms and the public areas
- Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Other duties as required
American Cruise Lines - 24 months ago
American Cruise Lines operates the world’s newest fleet of cruise ships specializing in a unique style of small ship cruising along...