Come work for Joie de Vivre’s newest addition in Miami Beach! We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Manager who understands the boutique hotel environment to launch our newest boutique hotel. The ideal Housekeeping Manager for this opportunity will exhibit superior leadership skills, great attention to detail and a true passion for service and sound leadership.
Thompson Hotels and Joie De Vivre Hospitality merged and formed Commune Hotels, which consists of 45+ hotels, spas, and restaurants. Commune has poised itself to be the largest boutique hotel company comprised of multiple brands in the midst of ambitious national expansion. As a hospitality company, our people are at the heart of what we do. Progressivism, enthusiasm, entrepreneurialism, creativity, and vibrant diversity create our culture.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
* Individuals who are extremely detail oriented.
* Self-disciplined with a drive to accomplish tasks correctly in a structured work environment.
* Dedicated individuals who can build and maintain relationships by helping and assisting others who also share responsibility for maintaining established standards.
Our ideal candidate must be a team leader with exceptional communication skills. You must love to be “hands on” and not prefer managing from an office. The ability to demonstrate and create a customer focused service organization is a must!
The Housekeeping Manager directs the daily operations of the housekeeping department. Responsibilities include training, tools and supplies, support to staff, and creating a safe work environment. The Housekeeping Manager implements and maintains a service and management philosophy which assists the housekeeping staff in achieving a high standard of cleanliness of the property and adhering to the safety standards of Commune Hotels & Resorts.
* Two years previous experience as Assistant Executive Housekeeper or one year as Executive Housekeeper. Boutique Hotel experience is desirable.
* Previous experience in launching an independent hotel.
* Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques including requirements and use of equipment.
* Ability to work independently within the Joie de Vivre organization, which expects its housekeeping department leaders to be resourceful and willing to "get their hands dirty".
* Ability to create a strong service culture.
* Proven Leadership and team building skills
* Proven ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with both guests and co-workers.
Joie de Vivre Hospitality - 5 months ago
You might say this company has a zest for hotel life. Joie de Vivre Hospitality operates boutique hotels, with more than 30 properties in...