• Supervises the housekeeping staff. Provide coaching, training and counseling based on established room-readiness standards and guidelines.
• Supervise and inspect the rooms, public areas and back room.
• Conduct performance reviews, coach and counsel.
• Issue assignments and supplies.
• Monitor and report expenses and ensure supplies are on hand.
• Respond to guest’s requests and concerns.
• Attend all department meetings.
• Ensure all lost and found items are turned in to the Security Department.
• Ensure members of housekeeping department greet guests.
• Insure all VIPs are inspected.
• Provides effective supervision of hourly Housekeeping staff in accordance with company Management/Supervisory Performance Standards
• Provides quality guest and team member service in accordance with company Quality Service Performance Standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Availability for 3rd shift is a MUST.
• High school degree or GED.
1 year experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to write, read and interpret documents such as journals, financial reports, instructions, schedules, budgets and other documents.
• Ability to calculate and compute rate, ratio, percent, discounts, interest, commissions, area, circumferences, and volume.
• Must be able to meet flexible scheduling requirements that may include shifts, weekends, Holidays, etc. as required by management, operational, and guest needs.
The Nick Hotel is a great place to work! Want to know why? Follow us:
Twitter - www.twitter.com/NickHotelJobs
Facebook - www.facebook.com/NickelodeonHotelJobs
Entertainment Auditions info – www.twitter.com/AuditionsAtNick
See all open jobs - www.NickHotelJobs.com
Nickelodeon Suites Resort - 8 months ago