ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel lobby, hallways, public restrooms, and public areas of the hotel according to property specific and System Standards.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the surrounding areas of the hotel, including the sidewalk, brass awning poles, signage, and entrance.
- Deep cleaning of assigned areas of the hotel including the shampooing of rooms and public areas, window washing, hotel light fixtures, and guest elevators.
- Clean and maintain the back of the house area, including the employee break room, executive offices, the hotel laundry room, and the employee restroom.
- Clean and set-up meeting room functions according to the function sheets
- Deliver items to guest rooms upon request from the front desk.
- Check and replenish your supplies and cleaning tools.
- Report maintenance problems to the appropriate person
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Practice safety standards at all times. Know all hotel specific emergency procedures.
- Comply with federal laws and break periods.
- Comply with Record Retention, Standard Operating Procedures and daily responsibilities.
- Assist team with training, supplies and support in order to consistently provide a quality guest room and public areas.
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and associates may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
Associates are required to comply with Colwen Management Inc uniform and appearance standards.
Associates are expected to carry out all reasonable requests by Managers which the associate is capable of performing.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stopping
Colwen Hotel Management - 16 months ago
Courtyard Providence Warwick
Hospitality Online, Inc.
- 10 days ago