The Houseperson position will perform the cleaning of the interior and exterior cleaning, servicing all accommodation units to include exterior windows, patios, doors, lights, walkways, hallways, elevators and interior windows, doors, ceiling fans, lights and behind furniture and appliances to prescribed standards. Additional responsibilities include daily cleaning of all linen closets, inventory of all linen closets, and linen delivery. This individual will assist the Housekeeping Services department special projects as required.
Detailed Description · Detail cleaning of all patios, entrances, elevators, lights and hallways.
Job Requirements · Ability to follow prescribed procedures and guidelines in accomplishing tasks as described above.
- Delivery of linen buckets.
- Transport clean linen to linen closets mid-rise and high-rise buildings.
- Stock linen carts.
- Transport soiled linens to assigned pick-up areas.
- Clean behind appliances and furniture of all VIP units.
- Clean elevator tracks, exterior lights, ceiling fans, trash rooms and walkways.
- Other duties as determined by managers.
- Special projects when applicable.
- Detail cleaning of annual maintenance units. (If applicable)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Skill in attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
One resort company likes orange lakes just as much as blue ones. Through a partnership with InterContinental Hotels Group, Orange Lake...