The Housing Counselor represents Presbyterian Homes & Services and it’s operating entities to the community at large in relation to the marketing goals of the organization. This position develops and implements the marketing plan and strategies and manages ongoing maintenance of the marketing strategies in conjunction with site operations per established site plans.
- College degree in social work, gerontology, marketing, human services or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in senior housing, service or health care related environment.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Office. Must be experienced and able to use lead management software.
- Must be a team player, willing to take directions and accept responsibility for meeting specified objectives.
- Must understand the basic principles of marketing and sales.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of...