- The Human Capital Analyst is responsible for providing client groups with strategic consulting on people programs, organization development and other HR-specific or business initiatives.
- This highly visible position analyzes and investigates people related metrics, trends and root causes to facilitate management decisions and the development of solutions.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within an area of expertise.
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within an area of expertise.
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Produces recurring and ad hoc reports for senior leadership with a high degree of accuracy.
- Synthesizes data from multiple source systems and functions.
- Reconciles disparate data and interpretations of data for Corporate and Segment leaders.
- Provides project management for data related initiatives.
- Analytical mindset
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 5+ years experience as a business, financial or human resources analyst.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Human Resources function and PeopleSoft Human Capital preferred.
- Statistical background preferred.
- MBA preferred.
Workstream Inc. - 12 months ago