KPIT Infosystems Inc. is a global, USD 300 MN, business consulting & IT solutions partner focused on the hi-tech and manufacturing industry. Our customers and consultants are present across US, UK, Germany, France, Brazil, Mexico, India, Japan, and Korea. With 8000+ consultants and expertise in Enterprise IT Solutions, Supply Chain Consulting, Enterprise Web Applications, Middleware, Integration, we help global corporations meet their evolving business priorities. Please visit us at www.kpitcummins.com for more info.
Currently we are looking for "Human Factor – Human Computer Interaction (HCI) Consultant" for our Fortune 100 Client.
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA & Alpharetta, GA (Both locations are open and available)
Duration: 1 yr contract
Required Skill set:
Nice to have
- Minimum of 7 years of Interaction Design experience.
- Experience in designing complex applications (device/systems management, content management, business intelligence, network management related display topologies, etc.)
- For various form factors (mobile/pc/tablet)
- Experience applying Usability/Human factor methods and principles to software application.
- Experience working closely with multidisciplinary teams, including external agencies.
- Will work closely with Marketing and Software implementation disciplines.
- Proven track record of crafting innovative & usable user-centered designs.
- Experience developing user experience specifications & guidelines.
- Experience in experimental design (surveys, field studies, statistical analysis, & usability testing)
- Ability to operate independently under tight schedules while managing multiple programs.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills along with executive-level presentation creation and delivery.
- Exceptional teamwork & leadership skills.
- "Self-starter" and autonomous driver.
BS degree in HCI, Human Factors, Behavioral Science, Graphic Design, Fine Art, or a related discipline
ZipRecruiter - 10 months ago