• Have you had exposure to user interface design and interaction design techniques?
• Are you looking for an opportunity to enter the Healthcare Industry?
• Do you thrive in a fast paced, ambitious environment?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
As a Human Factors Engineer for Sunquest, you will work with the Human Factors Engineering team to perform user research, analysis, and functional design for Sunquest graphical user interfaces across Sunquest products. Your efforts will have an impact on the Healthcare industry! Now is an exciting time to become a member of the Sunquest Product Development Team!
In this role your key contributions will be:
• Design and prototype Sunquest graphical user interfaces
• Develop and manage common user interface elements, such as icons, menus, and GUI standards
• Work closely with team members to develop software designs that reflect an understanding of end-user workflow.
• Work with end-users and internal staff to analyze and resolve software design issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in human factors, computer science, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, visual design, social science, information design, related discipline, or equivalent experience
• Ability to communicate with end-users
• Ability to travel as needed (10%)
• Experience user research, interface design, business analysis, market research
• Proficiency in graphics tools , wireframe/ prototyping tools and usability testing / screen capture tools
• Experience with agile methodologies a plus
• Experience applying user-centered design principles to the software development process is a plus
To jump start your career in the Healthcare IT industry, APPLY NOW!
Sunquest Information Systems - 7 months ago
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...