Hyperion Biotechnology is seeking a Human Research Protection Policy Specialist with knowledge and experience with medical research regulations, statutes, and protocols in support of military programs. The specialist will oversee and assist with documents containing human and animal-use requirements and must ensure compliance with all Federal and DoD regulations.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Experience with Infectious Disease Research (including respiratory or enteric disease), Non-communicable Disease Research (including cancer) and/or Combat Casualty Care Research (including traumatic brain injury, posttraumatic stress disorder, wounds from improvised explosive devices) preferred.
- Understanding of these subject areas with the ability to act on relevant regulations and translate requirements into meaningful acquisition documents.
- Experience as DoN HRPO/IACUUC/IRB coordinator highly desired.
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be able to pass DoD background check.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of FAR and other DoD regulations and directives.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) and ability to learn other IT applications as needed.
- Ability to work as part of a team and coordinate with other agencies as needed.
- Ability to conduct research, perform analysis, and make recommendations.
Please submit your resume / CV through this website only.
- Include your availability, citizenship or visa status, desired salary, and references.
- No phone calls.
Hyperion is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. No question on this form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.
The company is required by federal regulations to report information as requested below. Your contribution of this information is completely voluntary and in no way affects the decision regarding your employment opportunity. The information you provide is strictly confidential and will be maintained separate from your application form.
If you would like to voluntarily self-identify, please click on the following link: