Bosque Systems, LLC provides full water management services to oil and natural gas operators. We are a solutions-based company that specializes in designing complex turnkey solutions to solve operators' water management needs from inception to completion, with expert project management teams able to design, engineer, and provide support for oil and gas operators' water challenges. Our solutions include water treatment, saltwater disposal, gathering systems and specialized custom solutions designed to meet specific customer requirements.
This position is located in Downtown Fort Worth. Standard working hours M-F, no travel required.
1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
We are looking for an HR Administrator with experienced people and organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and has extensive attention to detail. This position is accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional HR admin services to the Bosque HR team and Executive HR Director
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures.
- Develops metrics and reports
- Will take ownership of the HR documentation process: Offer letters, bonus requests, termination requests, performance evaluations, etc
- Will generate and process Offer letters, bonus requests, termination requests, etc
- Coordinate meetings, teleconferences, and group functions; reserves conference rooms for meetings as required
- Assists with employee orientation and onboarding tasks and activities as needed
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participate in weekly staff meetings to provide weekly insight into regional HR efforts and organization.
- Maintains regional organization charts.
- Comply with general policies and procedures of Bosque Systems, LLC
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- Assure that policies and procedures are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations and mitigate risks in all areas
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years experience in HR
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced experience with MS Office (2010 - 2013) specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent communications skills and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Can effectively operate with minimal direction
- Experience with HRIS systems is a significant plus