BenchMark Rehab Partners
Our Mission: To empower and inspire people to reach their full potential.
Our Vision: To deliver the highest quality, evidence-based health care with a passion for excellence.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding all HR-related information
- Providing excellent customer service and support to all associates, candidates, applicants, and vendors by responding to phone calls, emails and other requests in a timely manner
- Maintaining associate personnel files to include both scanned/electronic and physical documentation
- Assisting the HR and leadership teams with special projects as requested
Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill level, and benefits will include health insurance, three weeks paid time off and 401(k) with company match. No phone calls please.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years experience in a Human Resources office is preferred
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service for all internal and external customers
- High attention to detail and effective organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a reliable and accurate manner
- Effective computer skills including use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point (HRIS experience helpful)
BenchMark Physical Therapy - 17 months ago
Founded as a single clinic in 1995 by a group of physical therapists in Ooltewah, TN, BenchMark Physical Therapy is the region’s...