Objective of Position: The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, recording messages accurately, greeting and directing visitors. Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks for the Human Resource Manager and other departments as needed.
1. Answers incoming telephone calls promptly and directs them to the correct department or person; does not leave callers on “hold” without checking back with the caller regularly.
2. Accurately records and distributes messages as needed from incoming phone calls.
3. Greets people entering the office in a professional, hospital manner and directs them to the appropriate person or department.
4. Provides general clerical support for Human Resources and other departments as needed.
5. Assist Visitors/Vendors with signing in on the Visitor Log and if entering the manufacturing area, must distribute PPE
6. Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming interplant and U.S. mail.
7. Assists with processing job applications and employment inquiries.
8. Logs all applications in accordance with established processes to maintain accurate data to Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action record keeping requirements.
9. Distributes payroll vouchers and guards confidentially of payroll information.
10. Assists with interviewing, setting up interview packets, and scheduling.
11. Works with appropriate company committees for the planning, ordering, marketing and facilitation of various events throughout the year.
12. Prepares flyers, social media, advertising and other forms of communication for recruiting.
13. Maintains electronic visitor screen.
14. Updates and maintains information on Intranet as needed.
15. Maintains receptionist office area in accordance with guidelines.
16. Assumes additional responsibilities as needed.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Excellent telephone skills to project a positive, professional attitude.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Computer related skills to process letters, spreadsheets, flyers, and reports.
5. Ability to multi task.
6. Must possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
7. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE:
1. Ability to maintain utmost confidentially in regards to applicant data and all private information.
2. Must have a positive work attitude and work ethic.
3. Must be self motivated and independent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
1. Must be able to work up to 10 hours per day.
2. Ability to sit for long periods, stand, and walk and climb stairs as necessary.
3. Must use necessary PPE to enter manufacturing area.
4. Occasional lifting of 10 to 25 pounds.
HIPAA Privacy Training and Sanctions: All employees who have access to health information that is protected by the HIPAA Privacy Rule are required by the Rule to receive training so that they have an understanding and knowledge of the Privacy Rule that corresponds to their job responsibilities and of the group health plan’s policies and procedures that impact their job duties. Training on the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Rule and the plan’s health information policies and procedures are under the direction of the plan privacy officer.
Employees who violate the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Rule will be subject to discipline, up to and including termination
Trail King Industries Inc - 10 months ago