This position requires a very careful adherence to well-defined work where repeatable results are needed in administering benefit plans; medical, dental, 401k, Flex Spending, Disability, and various voluntary plans. The position is highly precise in nature and requires a very strong attention to detail. It is vital for the work output to be very high quality, with correct results, time and time again. Checking and double-checking is often necessary; performing this job requires one to be patient and conscientious; all work must be highly polished. The work is helpful in nature; providing support and/or service to others. Interacting with team members and vendors requires a professional, formal manner where the focus is on completing the task pleasantly and correctly.
- Works closely with Benefit Administrator, and broker, to administer and communicate benefits effectively; acts as an integral partner during benefit planning
- Collects feedback to help determine benefit plan improvements and increase team member satisfaction
- Administers benefits including: processing benefit elections, assisting team members with benefits questions and reconciling monthly invoices
- Assists with open enrollment period on an annual basis
- Provides team members with various benefit plan summaries; distributes required summary plan descriptions, benefit plan documents and forms as necessary
- Creates corporate communications including benefit programs, benefit changes, etc
- Assists in resolution of coverage claim issues as well as plan discrepancies with broker and benefit providers
- Administers 401(k), COBRA and FSA plans
- Prepares and reconciles 401(k) retirement plan contributions and submits required reports timely and accurately
- Assists in administration of eTime leave of absences to include short /long term disability claims and family medical leave claims in collaboration with our broker and benefit providers
- Ensures all benefit files are complete and orderly
- Prepares and completes employment files
- Assists team members with payroll related questions, i.e. tax withholding, direct deposit, wage garnishment, issues related to benefit premium contributions and PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Create new team member records and enter team member updates in system, such as personal information changes, rate changes, benefit/deduction changes, terminations, etc.
- Prepares custom reports as needed
- Assist with candidate background checks and drug screens
- Additional HR Administrative Support related to benefits, payroll, training, and recruiting
Required Education & Certification:
- Two to four years of related Human Resources work experience
- Experience utilizing payroll processing software, ADP preferred; eTime, HRB, PayExpert, ADP Workforce now portal
- High level of discretion for confidential work and information; ability to appropriately handle critical information and sensitive situations
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with all levels of team members and external contacts
- Excellent customer service-oriented attitude; must be able to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision; strong collaborative skills
- Strong analytical skills and high level of critical thinking
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Why You Will Love to Come to Work Every Day:
Atlas is a fast-paced, goal-oriented company, with an unquenchable thirst for success. Team members work hard, love what they do, focus on customers, and have fun in the process. Winning attitudes abound, we recruit, hire, train, retain, and reward the best talent in the industry.
What stands out to visitors is our warm, inviting atmosphere and our dynamic energy directed to guests, co-workers and customers. Our Core Values are alive in our environment. Atlas Oil Company's CEO, Sam Simon personally facilitates his course on Corporate Culture to newly hired team members.
Atlas Oil Company's Core Values are not just words on a paper. We believe in them. We live by them. They are an important component of how we operate on a daily basis. They are as follows:
Integrity, innovation, personal and professional growth, combined with a strong passion to win, contribute to the phenomenal growth and successes Atlas has experienced. We create Win/Win Solutions and operate with the highest possible standards of business and professional ethics
- Grow or Go
- Pride and Imag
- Customer Focus
- Solution Driven
- Do the Right Thing
Team members are our most valuable assets - if you are dynamic, dedicated to producing quality results, and possess the necessary job qualifications, please consider joining our team!
Atlas Oil Company's dedication to quality is not only reflected in our products and services but also in our team members. At Atlas Oil Company, we are committed to providing:
Our work environment is positive, upbeat, business casual and welcoming to everyone. Being an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse workforce with team members located in multiple states. We advocate an open door policy, teamwork, career growth, and promoting from within. Our team members are our most valuable assets and we invest in them through seminars, training and rewarding career opportunities.
- Our consumer with a total fuel solution
- Our team members with career challenges and rewards
- Our communities with support and assistance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.
Atlas Oil Company - 16 months ago