Superior Group is looking for an HR Employee Data Specialist in Olean, New York.
The HR Employee Data Specialist will perform all process-required tasks to implement employee actions accurately and in a timely manner as approved by Company Management. This position will follow established processes and procedures when processing employee change requests received and will audit requests for accuracy before updating employee records. The position has flexibility to question accuracy and works with the appropriate HR location to resolve and correct any change requests to maintain integrity of employee records.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com. EOE M/F/D/V
- Using established processes, maintains all required databases and files with a high accuracy rate and achieving/exceeding specified volumes.
- Audits employee change requests for accuracy before and after updating employee records. Researches and corrects errors before payroll processing occurs.
- Recommends improvements to simplify processes resulting in enhanced accuracy and volumes.
- Collaborates with HR locations to process timely employee changes, audit HRMS data as defined by department.
- Actively participates in process innovation team events.
- Seeks out and actively participates in all cross-training opportunities.
- Provides rapid response to requests for information.
- Assists with other HRMS or HR Shared Services tasks, as required. This includes, but is not limited to, employment verifications, unemployment claims, organization charts and Performance Management Process (PMP) activities and maintenance of organizational charts per established procedures.
(div)Required Skills / Qualifications: (br /)(br /)- Associates degree in Business Administration(br /)- A minimum of six months professional business/work experience(/div)
(div)- Using various software packages, e.g. Word, Excel, Oracle Applications and importing/exporting data between software.(br /)- Using keyboarding skills(/div)
(div)Preferred Skills / Qualifications: (br /)- Experience in Human Resources, Employee Relations and/or Personnel Administration (br /)- Experience working in an open team environment with strong interpersonal skills(br /)- Highly motivated with the ability and willingness to change with fluctuations in business and customer requirements(br /)- High level of understanding in relational databases and integrated systems(br /)- Strong communication skills both written and verbal(/div)
With Superior Group’s unparalleled agility on your side, there’s no telling how far you’ll go—in your career search,...