Are you an dynamic HR professional? Do you enjoy recruiting and retaining top talent, partnering with organization leaders, and working in multiple areas of HR? If so, we want to hear from you! Selected candidate will provide a variety of HR services for our FT. Washington Office (recruiting, employee relations, benefits, training, payroll and performance management). In this role, you will act as the liaison between the regional office and the corporate headquarters; recruit, interview and hire new employees; facilitate background check, drug testing and any other onboarding tasks; conduct new-hire orientation and complete all new-hire paperwork; counsel employees on work-related situations and brings important issues to the attention of management and corporate HR; conduct benefits orientation for newly eligible employees and answer questions regarding companies benefit program; answer any payroll-related questions and resolves any payroll-related issues; assist with the facilitation, planning and delivery of training and development programs; coordinate the 90-day probationary and annual performance review process; assist department in carrying out various human resource programs and procedures for all company employees; gather information on employee relations issues and presents recommendation to HR Manager/Director/VP for final decision; administer the disciplinary action process when necessary with proper documentation. Confers with HR Manager /Director/VP for final decision; facilitate employee events and programs; and handle special projects and other duties as assigned by the HR Manager/Director/VP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Federal and State employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel. Familiarity with ATS and HRIS.
- High school diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- 3+ years human resources experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience.
Bayview Asset Management is focused on investments in mortgage credit, mortgage securities, servicing rights, and mortgage-related equities.