EHD Technologies is searching for a Human Resource Generalist, for a Direct Placement opportunity in the Kansas City, MO area.
Human Resource Generalist Job Purpose: Supports operating units by implementing human resources programs; solving performance problems.
Human Resource Generalist Job Duties:
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Performance Management, Training Management, Maintaining Employee Files, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Employment Law, Project Management, Office Experience - General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting or login and apply or create a profile by uploading your resume into our system. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
EHD Technologies is a leading provider of contract engineering, talent acquisition, and managed services. Exceeding customer expectations by recruiting top talent is what we do well. Established in 2002 as a provider of advanced quality engineering services, EHD Technologies is your best source for technical, operations, management and engineering and IT positions. We recruit skilled professionals to place in contract, contract to hire and direct placement career opportunities. EHD Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of an individuals race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
EHD Technologies, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online...