Department liaison between Human Resources and ADP IT team in the area of system troubleshooting and needs assessment as well as training and support to end users in the area of Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll and Benefits processing as well as the year end merit process. Develop and update business process documentation and training material to keep current with module changes and issue resolution. Liaison to help develop and update business process documentation to keep current with module changes and issue resolution. Provide general ADP functional support to the Atlas HR Department in general usability. Maintain projects plans with team members. Maintain confidentiality on all issues work related absolutely essential. Perform other duties as assigned. Communicate effectively with the team members to establish clear project goals, analyze project work processes and recognize problems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with all levels of management.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to complete high priority projects and activities with time sensitive deadlines.
- Basic understanding of HR related functions i.e. payroll, benefits
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlas Air, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard