HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in 21 states with over 850 employees. For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction and shareholder return by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes.
This is a full-time, temporary, paid internship and is expected to last approximately three to six months, possibly longer based upon department workload.
Human Resources or office related experience is required. Candidates must have previous MS Office experience, have the ability to communicate effectively, think independently, work with minimal supervision, and possess attention to detail skills.
The HR Intern will assist in various areas of Human Resources (Payroll, Benefits, and Workers’ Compensation). Below is a general list of potential duties:
• Point of contact for inquiries from employees, managers, applicants and vendors
• Provide administrative support to the HR Department
• Filing, mass mailings, return mail, employment verifications, audits (new hire paperwork, payroll, compliance, etc.)
• Answer questions and verify login information for employees and managers
• Assist HR Department in completion of special projects as assigned
Please apply online:
Visit us on FaceBook: Dominium Apartments
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place
Dominium Management Services - 5 months ago