HR Knowledge is a rapidly growing, premier provider of payroll, benefits brokerage and HR consulting services to clients throughout New England. We offer a creative, fast paced environment that is challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding to individuals who are extremely client centric, highly motivated with a strong work ethic and initiative.
HR Knowledge is seeking a motivated, detail oriented and enthusiastic paid intern to join our team. The ideal candidate is highly responsible and has the ability to maintain a strict code of confidentially and discretion. Candidates must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, a demonstrated aptitude for working well with people, and the desire to contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Duties will include, but not be limited to, administration of the day to day operations of the human resources functions including: data entry, answering client telephone calls, maintenance of electronic records and administrative support. The human resources intern may also contribute to special projects as needed.
• Candidate must be pursuing a degree in a field related to human resources (human resources, management, business administration or other related field)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Understanding of basic human resources concepts
• High energy team player
HR Knowledge - 8 months ago