Audible ( www.audible.com http://www.audible.com/ ), part of the Amazon.com Inc. group of companies located in Newark NJ, is the Internet’s leading provider of spoken audio programming – including books of any genre, magazines, radio shows, daily newspapers, and more. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the Apple® iPod®. Audible prides itself on providing listening experiences that enhance the commute, working out at the gym, or simply relaxing at home.
Position Title: Human Resource Manager
We are looking for a strong HR Manager at Audible.com. The Manager will be a part of our Human Resource team and work with all levels of the organization and Business Leaders. The HR Manager is the liaison between recruitment, on-boarding, payroll and training and development. Some of the core functions of the HR Manager will be planning, developing, and implementing an on-boarding program, maintain ownership of on-boarding tickets, determine the training tracks that new employees will need to be incorporated into, and will work closely with the recruiting team to manage and enhance the candidate experience. The Manager will also work with the payroll/benefits team to identify best practices to streamline the benefit administration. This position will manage the employee life cycle administration, in addition to managing systems; ADP/HRB/HRN/PeopleSoft, leave administration (LOA/STD/FMLA/NJFLI), back office responsibilities, benefits administration, employee relations, and candidate experience best practices. The HR Manager will be also responsible for overseeing the headcount report which consists of tracking open new requisitions and open headcount due to attrition.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to on-boarding that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes to enhance candidate experience.
· Work with the Training team to determine what training will be recommended for new hires.
· Assist the team and share knowledge specific to internal transfers, on-boarding tickets, troubleshooting HR systems (ATS/ART/MRT/ADP/HRN).
· Participate in special projects/initiatives including assessment of best practices for on-boarding techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and training opportunities.
· Maintains the Audible headcount report.
· Partner with HR team to identify best practices and build more efficient processes.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills and negotiation skills are required.
· Effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and client relationships.
· Demonstrated ability to execute deliverables and providing superior judgment regarding best practices and strategies. t.
· Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook proficiency.
· Demonstrated credibility with business leaders; strong consulting skills, a positive attitude, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between recruiting team, training team and clients.
· BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
· Minimum of 5 years of HR experience
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...